Phish‘s 2020 summer tour has been rescheduled to 2021 due to the coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic. The band will still play the same venues but on dates in 2021 instead of 2020.
The run is now expected to start on July 13 and 14, 2021 at Matthew Knight Arena in Eugene, Oregon. From there, the quartet will hit The Gorge in George, Washington; Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys in Stateline, Nevada; The Forum in Inglewood, California; San Francisco’s Chase Center; Walmart Amphitheatre in Rogers, Arkansas; Oak Mountain Amphitheatre in Birmingham, Alabama; Piedmont Park in Atlanta; Nashville’s Ascend Amphitheater; Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center in Noblesville, Indiana; the Giant Center in Hershey, Pennsylvania and the Atlantic City Beach in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Phish is expected to end the tour on Labor Day Weekend, September 3 – 5, 2021 at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City, Colorado.
New dates for the Atlanta shows are still forthcoming. Tickets for 2020 shows will be honored on the 2021 dates. Refunds are available for those that cannot attend the new dates.
Read a full statement from Phish below:
Due to the ongoing pandemic, we sadly have made the difficult decision to reschedule Phish’s entire 2020 summer tour, now moving to the summer of 2021. We’ve been as excited as ever to play music for you all, and are so heartbroken to postpone these dates. The health and well-being of Phish fans, our touring crew, and the communities in which the band plays is our top concern.
The rescheduled dates are below. The new dates for the Atlanta shows will be announced very soon.
A few nuts and bolts: All tickets and travel packages will be automatically honored for the rescheduled dates. However, full refunds are available at the point of purchase as well. Please note: If you purchased from an authorized ticket sales channel (Ticketmaster, Phish Tickets, CID or venue websites) you will have until May 31st to request a refund. These ticketing partners will be contacting all buyers shortly with further instructions. When new dates are announced for Atlanta, the deadline for ticket refunds for those shows will be extended.
Thank you for your understanding. We’re all in this together. Stay healthy and safe and we can’t wait to see you real soon.
Updated Tour Dates
- Jul 13 and 14, 2021 – Matthew Knight Arena – Eugene, OR
- Jul 16, 17, and 18, 2021 – Gorge Amphitheatre – George, WA
- Jul 20 and 21, 2021 – Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harvey’s – Stateline, NV
- Jul 23, 2021 – The Forum – Inglewood, CA
- Jul 24 and 25, 2021 – Chase Center – San Francisco, CA
- Jul 28, 2021 – Walmart Arkansas Music Pavilion – Rogers, AR
- Jul 30, 2021 – Oak Mountain Amphitheatre – Pelham, AL
- Aug 3 and 4, 2021 – Ascend Amphitheater – Nashville, TN
- Aug 6, 7, and 8, 2021 – Ruoff Music Center – Noblesville, IN
- Aug 10 and 11, 2021 – Giant Center – Hershey, PA
- Aug 13, 14, and 15, 2021 – Atlantic City Beach – Atlantic City, NJ
- Sep 3, 4, and 5, 2021 – Dick’s Sporting Goods Park – Commerce City, CO
Note: The Aug 1 and 2, 2020 shows at Piedmont Park in Atlanta, GA are postponed, with new dates to be announced soon.